With its clean lines and warm spiced cherry finish, Cooperstown embodies the simple functional lifestyle of Craftsmen artisans. This smart group works for youth bedrooms, guest and master
Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Well-dressed elements include slender case framing with angle-cut legs, curved lines on base rails and crowns, flat framed drawers and bed panels, cove undertop moldings, flat crown tops, and button peg details.
- Cooperstown offers beds from Twin to King, and includes a versatile Panel Headboard that pairs with a Panel Footboard or with a Two-Drawer Storage Footboard.
- A Door Chesser is available and may be used as a small scale dresser or as a TV stand.
- A functional nightstand offers a convenient USB charging port.
- Cast metal hardware is a smooth top round knob, finished in a subtle satin nickel color.
- Cooperstown is constructed of quartered cherry veneers, Asian hardwood solids, and engineered wood products, all finished in a low sheen spiced cherry finish.
- Transitional Styling
- Slender case framing with angle cut legs
- Curved base and crown rails
- Flat Bannister style crown tops
- Wooden peg detail on mirror frame and posts
- Beds come in twin, full, queen and king sizes
- Door Chesser is available
- Nightstand offers USB charging port
- Smooth knob hardware finished in satin nickel color
- Low sheen spiced cherry finish
- Quartered cherry veneers, Asian hardwood, wood products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.